Business & Professional Women of the Triangle develops a powerful network of leaders to advocate, educate, and cultivate connections.
Business & Professional Women of the Triangle is part of one of the oldest women's advocacy organizations in the United States. Our chapter was established in 1919. We are a 501(c)(4) organization solely run and operated by volunteers, and rely on charitable donations & sponsorship's to support our programming.
Advantages to being a Member:
BPW has a proud tradition of 'women helping women' scholarships, and featuring diverse & insightful events and programs.
- Build long lasting friendships
- Strengthen your leadership skills
Learn from others and make connections advance your career
- Personal growth
- Surround your self by brilliant, passionate & supportive women
- Give back to our community
- Create connections & build relationships
- Opportunity to promote your business at our events and within our powerful network
- Networking socials, celebrations, monthly business meetings and monthly programming
- Access to our membership directory
- Gain knowledge and skills that will enhance your business acumen
- Participate in a community of women who support one another's professional efforts